- Speximo AB head quarter is located at Medicon Village, 223 81, Lund, Sweden.
- “We”, “us”, “our” or “Speximo” in the following text all refer to Speximo AB.
The type of personal information Speximo collect:
- The most common types of information we collect consist of name, email address and phone number or other contact details. We also store payment information and transactional details from customers, and CV, cover letter and interview notes from job and intern applications.
- We never collect personal information from visitors of our website (speximo.com) unless consent is submitted by using the contact form in which case “personal information” constitutes the information provided in the contact form by the visitor.
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information when directly provided to us. These instances include business transactions, job applications, physical meetings, exchange of business cards, or enquires sent by contact form, email, phone or via our social media sites.
How we use personal information
- We will use your personal information to:
- Fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract
- Manage our relationship with you by responding to requests and answer enquiries
- Update you with news, information about our services, or asking for feedback
- Process job or intern applications to Speximo
Where you give us consent:
- When contacting us through our website or otherwise communicate directly with us that you wish to receive more information, or exchange business cards.
- When sending us CV or Cover Letter for job or intern applications
When we disclose your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to the following recipients:
- Our professional advisers located in Sweden (accountant, financial advisers, lawyers)
- Service providers and subcontractors who assist us in how we use personal information: Webmail, contacts, tasks and calendaring services which are located in the US (such as Microsoft Outlook from Microsoft Corporation), Inbound marketing and sales services which are located in the US, Website hosting providers which are located in the US, Subscription services which are located in the US.
- For purposes which are required by law, or in response to investigations by a court of law or law enforcement authorities
- A third party if we need to enforce or defend our rights, address financial or reputational risks, or protect our intellectual property
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all, or part, of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers in connection with the purchase
How we transfer and/or store your personal information
- Speximo will never sell personal data to a third party. We are based in Sweden, and your data will be processed in Sweden on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care to work with service providers and subcontractors (as described in section 7.2) who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance. We store your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you, and to comply with our legal obligations.
How we keep your personal information secure
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we are a “data controller” of your personal information. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication. Computers and any hard copy files are further kept in a secure location in Sweden in a gated community with watchmen, individual key cards, individual keys, and in some cases, coded safes.
How you can access your personal information
- You have the right to make a request to access personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You may also request that we delete all personal information we hold about you. To make a request, use the contact details at the end of this policy.
- Where we have your consent to send you marketing communication (e.g. if you have subscribed to our email list or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us) we send emails about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can always opt out of such communications by using the “unsubscribe” option provided in the communication itself.
- To access your personal information, utilize our contact form, or contact us at email@example.com